The idea behind “Dad Challenges” is that dads not only get motivated and inspired at large gatherings but that practical challenges regarding key character issues are provided so that dads can join forces to invest practically in their sons and daughters.
These challenges can be customised by schools to address their local issues through the fathers. Feel free to use the following examples (developed at Paul Roos Gymnasium) to spark ideas in this regard.
- Dad Team Challenge 2013 – English
- Dad Team Challenge 2013 – Afrikaans
- Dad Challenge Responsibility
- Dad Challenge Verantwoordelikheid
- Dad Challenge Integrity
- Dad Challenge Integriteit
- Dad Challenge Servant Leadership
- Dad Challenge Dienende Leierskap
- Dad Challenge Letter from Dad
- Dad Challenge Brief van Pa
- Dad Challenge Watch Your Mouth
- Dad Challenge Wag Voor Mond